Wife`s extra-marital affair, threatening me for suicide if I disclose.

We (Hindu) got married in year 2013 and entered in a dispute. The matter reached up to Divorce after facing various Criminal/Civil Cases e.g. 498A, 406 IPC. In year 2018 we decided to get Divorce by mutual consent under sec-13(B) HMA and filed petition in concerned Family Court. Subsequently after apology by Wife and her family members and their request for reconsideration of the said decision, we took some time and started spending time with each other to know the compatibility after a long 6 years of legal fight. Subsequently we decided to withdraw the said Petition of Divorce. But just after withdrawing the Petition, I came to know that my wife is in extra-marital relationship. When I discussed this with her, firstly she denied but when I saw the photos, videos, hotel bills, movie tickets etc, she accepted that she has been in relationship. Now she is threatening me for not to open this fact otherwise she will commit suicide and I will be in legal trouble. Kindly advise.

Hi sir what is the matter and all what did the court say and all what is the wife saying and all
What did the court say why is she doing so what is the enough evidence andnall which u have wiht u and all h all right to file a case against her for. Cheating and all u can file a compalin in the police station and all u can tell the police and then file a case against her andnall

in this regard, i advice you to file another petition thereby seeking dissolution of marriage on the adultery and cruelty as against your wife, apart from this make a criminal complaint as against your wife in the nearest police station thereby alleging that she is trying to extorting and threatening you. For further clarification, please contact.

Dear client,

First of all file a police complaint that your wife is threatening you to commit sucide.Dear client what you want if you want divorce that you can easily get divorce on the ground of adultery because you have proof regarding this.Dear client for more clarification u can contact me and I m happy to help u.