Wife filed false dowry case and advocate advised to leave house

Hi, my wife is away for 4years from me, and has now filled a case on me and my family for dowry (false case). The case was filled on 6th Feb and I have still not received the AB. The lawyer keeps postponding everyday that I will get it in a day or not, but still u have not got it. The lawyer even asked me not to stay at home for next few weeks as police may come and arrest any time even midnight. This is scaring me and my family a lot. Please guide

Answers (4)

If there is an FIR you should have pressed for an interim order in your AB petition. Talk to your Lawyer and request him to move an interim Application and get an interim order so that you will not be arrested during the pendency of AB petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

1. In maximum of 3 days you can get AB from sessions court on these kind of charges. ( If your lawyer is working effectively on your case ). You should have appeared in the court already, In case if your lawyer applied for AB.

2. You do not need to leave your home and abscond for COUPLE OF WEEKS, if your lawyer is coordinating with police on your case.

3. In case, if you are not satisfied with your current advocate then change your advocate.

4. Even if you abscond still police can trace you. So, your lawyer should coordinate with police to not to make any arrest since AB is under progress.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Considering the length of time your wife has been staying apart from you. It’s would be a task to prove Dowry Harrasment Case. It’s matte of trial weather it’s a flase case or not.

Secondly about arrest, if you aprhend that at any time you will be arrested. You should consider filling anticipatory bail.

Hello friend
Be cool n coam your wife away from you from 4 years ok in this gap of four years what is your approch regarding that issue I don't no however now they filled against you alleging dowry herras in this issue your family must take anticipatry bail I don't no why it's been delayed whther you filed or not?

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

At this time i suffer from the false crimnal case.actully my younger sister claimed me he ran away of the amount 150000/- with gold.but police was not…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, Appr. 1.5 years ago due to blowing off of the faulty underground hightension cable laied by the builder, we experiances a partial blac…

Read More

My friend married accused and he took her to hungary(European country).The accused have taken twenty lakhs of dowry before marriage. After going there…

Read More

Religion -Hindu My wife filled a dowry and attempt to kill complaint against me and my family to Deputy superintendent of police. police conducted 7-8…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue