Wife filed false dowry case and advocate advised to leave house

Hi, my wife is away for 4years from me, and has now filled a case on me and my family for dowry (false case). The case was filled on 6th Feb and I have still not received the AB. The lawyer keeps postponding everyday that I will get it in a day or not, but still u have not got it. The lawyer even asked me not to stay at home for next few weeks as police may come and arrest any time even midnight. This is scaring me and my family a lot. Please guide

If there is an FIR you should have pressed for an interim order in your AB petition. Talk to your Lawyer and request him to move an interim Application and get an interim order so that you will not be arrested during the pendency of AB petition.

1. In maximum of 3 days you can get AB from sessions court on these kind of charges. ( If your lawyer is working effectively on your case ). You should have appeared in the court already, In case if your lawyer applied for AB.

2. You do not need to leave your home and abscond for COUPLE OF WEEKS, if your lawyer is coordinating with police on your case.

3. In case, if you are not satisfied with your current advocate then change your advocate.

4. Even if you abscond still police can trace you. So, your lawyer should coordinate with police to not to make any arrest since AB is under progress.

LH House, Bangalore

Considering the length of time your wife has been staying apart from you. It’s would be a task to prove Dowry Harrasment Case. It’s matte of trial weather it’s a flase case or not.

Secondly about arrest, if you aprhend that at any time you will be arrested. You should consider filling anticipatory bail.

Hello friend
Be cool n coam your wife away from you from 4 years ok in this gap of four years what is your approch regarding that issue I don't no however now they filled against you alleging dowry herras in this issue your family must take anticipatry bail I don't no why it's been delayed whther you filed or not?