One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Belgaum - Advocate B Nitin

Advocate B Nitin

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoClub Road, Belgaum
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate B Nitin completed his law in the year 2011 and did LLM in International Business and Commercial Law in the year 2012 from University of West London (Ealing Law School), London (UK). He has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Child Custody, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He also had the privilege to assist the legendary Soli Sorabjee, former Attorney General of India in one of the land acquisition cases at Karnataka High Court Dharwad in his early years of Practice.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2011. He is a member of the Karnataka High Court Bar Association.

  • District Court, Belgaum
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Belgaum

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate B Nitin. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate B Nitin

Q: Procedure after failing in cheque bounce case

Hi, I am the accused and it is contested convicted now. I am ready to pay amount as per the judgement. Please suggest me how to proceed further and how long it takes to recover from it.

Advocate B Nitin answered
Hi, if you are ready to pay the amount as per the judgement. You will just have to approach the concerned court and deposit the amount in the court office. They will record and issue a receipt and the same will be recorded by judge and the case will be closed.

Q: Wife filed false dowry case and advocate advised to leave house

Hi, my wife is away for 4years from me, and has now filled a case on me and my family for dowry (false case). The case was filled on 6th Feb and I have still not received the AB. The lawyer keeps postponding everyday that I will get it in a day or not, but still u have not got it. The lawyer even asked me not to stay at home for next few weeks as police may come and arrest any time even midnight. This is scaring me and my family a lot. Please guide

Advocate B Nitin answered
Considering the length of time your wife has been staying apart from you. It’s would be a task to prove Dowry Harrasment Case. It’s matte of trial weather it’s a flase case or not. Secondly about arrest, if you aprhend that at any time you will be arrested. You should consider filling anticipatory bail.

Q: Wife filed false case and asking for divorce and child custody

Wife left matrimonial home with the child without consent. She filed false allegations and asking divorce, money and child custody. Who will get custody of the child when the judge comes to know that they are false allegations. Kindly please respond.

Advocate B Nitin answered
If she deserted you without any reason. You can file restitution case and get a court order asking your wife to join back you company. With regard to the Divorce case. You will have to file objections and contest the case and only then could the Judge make out on the merits of the case as to who is at fault. This will also help in child custody case as the custody of the child will always depend on the welfare of the child. It is the paramount consideration while deciding who should have the custody of the child.

Q: Legal procedure to file for divorce as husband married another woman

How to proceed to get divorce as earlier as possible if a husband is absconding from 4 years and have got married to some other women without getting divorce of his first marriage. He is also having a kid with second women.

Advocate B Nitin answered
Hello If you are governed by Hindu law , in the existence of the first marriage the second marriage does not hold good in the eyes of law ..If your husband has deserted you for four years by now then you can file divorce for desertion before the competent family court .

Q: Clarification on surety for bail when NBW is issued

is surety needed for accused in criminal case when summon issued? OR when NBW is issued?

Advocate B Nitin answered
Hello Surety is needed when you are obtaining bail But when the summons are issued you have to go and appear before the court and then obtain bail , while obtaining bail you need to furnish surity !Same is applicable in NBW ..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate B Nitin

Can Advocate B Nitin represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate B Nitin can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate B Nitin?

When you meet with Advocate B Nitin for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate B Nitin?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate B Nitin, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate B Nitin?

During your initial consultation with Advocate B Nitin, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate B Nitin?

It is important to communicate with Advocate B Nitin regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate B Nitin?

The cost of hiring Advocate B Nitin can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.