Where can i file a case for harassment against my family

yesterday 20/12/2016 my mom dad and brother assaulted me for not having a job, they have beaten me with hammer , stick and injured me with scissor, and then called the police saying falsefully that i have beaten them but they dont have any injury, then police came and threatend me to beat at lock up cell and arrested me without G.D. or FIR at 5p.m. then at 11p.m. at the lock up cell they told me that my parent are there at police station and they launched CrPC 34 against me. they again threatend me to write a apology letter to my parents or they would beat me. they launched the letter by my hand though forcefully , freed me and now my patent are threatning me that if i do anything they will call the police again. i dont have money. but i want to know that how far i can go againgt them legally please suggest me.

Answers (3)

186 votes

You have not mentioned your age. Your problem is something unusual and partly social. First of all be aware that Parents do not have any obligation to maintain and feed a Major Son. Your parents are under no obligation to feed u and bear your expenses. At the same time your parents do not have any right to assault you. If they have assaulted you, you can lodge a Police Complaint at your Local Police Station stating all the facts. My advice is to resolve this problem socially to avoid future complications.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

You must immediately file case of domestic violence against your family members and take action against police for taking measures without proper verification the court of law will do justice to this problem you are facing.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
53 votes

File a complaint explaining every thing that happened yesterday with you to the superentend of police of your district or with the commissionerate of your jurisdiction . Nobody has the right to assault you or harrase you. U can file case directly in the court against your family. Consult for more explanation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles