One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

  PK Tagore Street, Kolkata

 Experience: 30 years

10 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Labour & Service
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property
  • Corporate

Advocate Sushil Kumar is a veteran in the legal field and has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically.

Advocate Sushil is very good at drafting all sorts of letters of any level addressed Government or Private Sector particularly to Ministries and confident of achieving results. He also offers consultation over a wide variety of legal issues. He handles both criminal and civil cases. He also provides consultation on corporate legal matters.

Advocate Sushil enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 1988.

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Labour & Service
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property
  • Corporate


  • City Civil Court, Kolkata
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court


  • MON 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 04:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal

Fill in your details and Advocate Sushil Kumar Agarwal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News