What to do if police person raped me and then I married him ?

I am married to him by police interference. He raped me and was about to leave Saudi.We both are Hindu. And we registered at corporation office.Finally marriage happend. First three months everything went good after that he was not talking and filed to make marriage void. What criminal case I can give for cheating me? I am raped by him and thus after I loved him. I am from a poor family and that they cannot accept me. Pls help me.

Answers (3)

U can approach the court for under domestic violence and say that u r being harrassed and cruelity is there against u. Also seek for temporary interim orders in that case for protectuon and maintaince and residence order. So that he cant proceed further for marriage void.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


In this case, we understand that you have not conceded to the said marriage without proper consent, but by the way of forceful rape. And he, to escape from the hands of Law, conducted a name sake marriage and escaped off. You have every right to prosecute him for the then offence of rape and for cheating, by filing proper strong criminal and civil cases against him. Need to contact directly to discuss in detail.


PT. Sheejish

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

you need to file appropriate petition before the appropriate forum. Then you need to file case with respect to section 376,and also under 498 A. U need to have proper support from legal side as the opponents are from police. For more details get in touch with lawrato

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Mere ek friend ki girlfriend ne uske uper case kr diya h ki wo uska educational documents le liya jabardasti or fr usko de ni raha or uske sath wo rap…

Read More

Dear Respected Sir, Mere bhai ko 376, or 506. dhara lgi hn bhai ek central govt employee hain, jis lady ne charge lagaya hain unki or mere bhai ki age…

Read More

One women make fake rape charges on my brother.police arrest my brother.if there any possibility to take out my brother from jail…

Read More

A false allegation was made and FIR filed on 25.02.2016 u/s 376, 328, 354D & 506 against me. I got arrested on 02.03.2016 and spent 8 months in Ti…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue