What to do if police person raped me and then I married him ?

I am married to him by police interference. He raped me and was about to leave Saudi.We both are Hindu. And we registered at corporation office.Finally marriage happend. First three months everything went good after that he was not talking and filed to make marriage void. What criminal case I can give for cheating me? I am raped by him and thus after I loved him. I am from a poor family and that they cannot accept me. Pls help me.

U can approach the court for under domestic violence and say that u r being harrassed and cruelity is there against u. Also seek for temporary interim orders in that case for protectuon and maintaince and residence order. So that he cant proceed further for marriage void.

In this case, we understand that you have not conceded to the said marriage without proper consent, but by the way of forceful rape. And he, to escape from the hands of Law, conducted a name sake marriage and escaped off. You have every right to prosecute him for the then offence of rape and for cheating, by filing proper strong criminal and civil cases against him. Need to contact directly to discuss in detail.

Regards,

PT. Sheejish
Advocate,
Ernakulam.

you need to file appropriate petition before the appropriate forum. Then you need to file case with respect to section 376,and also under 498 A. U need to have proper support from legal side as the opponents are from police. For more details get in touch with lawrato