One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kochi - Advocate Kishore R

Advocate Kishore R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKerala High Court, Kochi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Kishore R. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kishore provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, property related matters, corporate matters, tax related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kishore enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2012. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Kerala.

Enrollment Number : K/1137/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kochi

Popular Reviews

Dr.Elizabeth Sebastian - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Ashish Beohar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Kishore R understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Kishore R aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Kishore R

Q: Gas godown in a thickly populated area

Is it possible to have gas godown in a thickly populated residential area.. We have houses within 20 mtrs in the alloted plot for the godown, a temple where every year cultural festivals along with fireworks happen. A river nearby which floods in every rain... The owner says he has all the documents to open the gas godown.. Pls help.

Advocate Kishore R answered
You have to approach the local body in your area such as panchayath/corporation and file a complaint. You can also file complaint before the pollution control board. If your grievance is not redressed you can approach the High court or LSGT highlighting the threat and concern on the godown.

Q: Procedure to obtain permission to connect private road to property

Dear Sir/Madam I have a 30 Cent of a land, in which my home construction is going on and I don't have any road access to my plot. But adjacent to my property there is private road owned by a single person (He does not have any land in this area, he only owned this private road now rest of all his land he sold out). This road is constructed from the main road, which connects to 4/5 residences, Government Sub Health Center and a Anganvadi and he still kept this road as his private property. Can I get any right of way to connect this private road to my property? pls assist me to get a proper legal advise in this regard. 

Advocate Kishore R answered
If the road is a private road owned and managed by the same person.he possess the sole right and you can't claim.if the road is tarred by the authorities then the same is a general pathway and you can use the same. For more details the documents needs to be verified

Q: How to prevent my neighbours from trespassing

Im a christian.I have a 5 acre land near to my house. my father allow My neighbour to pass across this land for his convenience. He doesnot have proper path to his house(He has a house in a 6cent land )as no other neighbours are ready to lose their land for path. he is using our 5 cent land as his path right now.and he is demanding us to give him that path as his own. And asking to enlarge the path enough for a 4 wheeler To pass across. What should i do?

Advocate Kishore R answered
You need to approach a civil court very urgently for fixation of your boundary. after the boundary is fixed you can fence your boundary on all sides as per the judgment of the civil court. You need to have your documents in hand while approaching a lawyer

Q: Domestic violence against the brother stealing household items

Wife give petition of 498a and further her brother come to my home and took some house hold items with out my knowledge .and they are not responding phone . now they are mc filed a domestic violence . in this situation can i file a domestic violence against wife brother? or wife father? or wife ?

Advocate Kishore R answered
No . your views will not stand . There is recent decisions of supreme court regarding section 498 A. Henec you need to consult with a lawyer with the entire details to take your case forward, without analyzing the actual facts i may not be able to give a proper remedy

Q: What to do if police person raped me and then I married him ?

I am married to him by police interference. He raped me and was about to leave Saudi.We both are Hindu. And we registered at corporation office.Finally marriage happend. First three months everything went good after that he was not talking and filed to make marriage void. What criminal case I can give for cheating me? I am raped by him and thus after I loved him. I am from a poor family and that they cannot accept me. Pls help me.

Advocate Kishore R answered
you need to file appropriate petition before the appropriate forum. Then you need to file case with respect to section 376,and also under 498 A. U need to have proper support from legal side as the opponents are from police. For more details get in touch with lawrato

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kishore R

Can Advocate Kishore R represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kishore R can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore R?

When you meet with Advocate Kishore R for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore R?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore R, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore R?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore R, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kishore R?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kishore R regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kishore R?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kishore R can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.