One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate Sheejish P T

Advocate Sheejish P T

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
Aminu Plaza, Ernakulam
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Documentation, Property, Tax, Civil, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Sheejish P T has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sheejish has been practicing in various Courts in Delhi and Kerala and all kind of forums. His practice areas offer a wide range of comprehensive legal services. His Firm is strongly committed to the highest quality of legal work and successful advocacy emphasizing thoroughness, promptness and practicality. His Firm upholds the highest ethical standards and takes pride in its reputation of providing punctual and cost-effective advice to the clients. The Firm’s quality of the service is further substantiated by the fact that it relies on the latest computing and communications equipment to enable fast and cost effective services to clients; makes use of a practical and effective precedent development system to ensure uniformity and time effectiveness; continuously updates and improves its knowledge database by participating in legal workshops, seminars and related research.

Advocate Sheejish provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Tax Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sheejish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of Kerala High Court Advocates Asssociation.

Enrollment Number : D/2327/2009
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Sheejish P T

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sheejish P T How to file an appeal in high court against injunction issued by DC Procedure to get property divided when one person is abroad