What to do if I feel judge is known to the opposite party

A case is proceeding in ACJM 4th u/s IPC 420 ,406.I m accused and have sufficient proof to dismissed this case but I aprehence that judge is in the influence of opposition party. And may punished me. So what should I do ? While district judge is also not accepting my transfer application. Pleze guide me. Thanks you

You can file a petition under section 482 Cr.PC. in the High Court against the order passed by the District Judge rejecting/dismissing your transfer application, and raise all the points that you have in the same.

Dear Client,
You can file an appeal against the rejection order passes by District and Session's Court, Patna in the transfer petition. In such kind of scenario, transfer petition is the best option otherwise you have to face the trial in the same Court.

The proper remedy would be contact a good lawyer and file or make a complaint before concerned high court with all relevant facts and proof. But remember facts and proof must be clinching otherwise it will back fire.