What to do if I feel judge is known to the opposite party

A case is proceeding in ACJM 4th u/s IPC 420 ,406.I m accused and have sufficient proof to dismissed this case but I aprehence that judge is in the influence of opposition party. And may punished me. So what should I do ? While district judge is also not accepting my transfer application. Pleze guide me. Thanks you

Answers (3)

221 votes

You can file a petition under section 482 Cr.PC. in the High Court against the order passed by the District Judge rejecting/dismissing your transfer application, and raise all the points that you have in the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

121 votes

Dear Client,
You can file an appeal against the rejection order passes by District and Session's Court, Patna in the transfer petition. In such kind of scenario, transfer petition is the best option otherwise you have to face the trial in the same Court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
266 votes

The proper remedy would be contact a good lawyer and file or make a complaint before concerned high court with all relevant facts and proof. But remember facts and proof must be clinching otherwise it will back fire.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles