One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Avinash Shekhar

Advocate Avinash Shekhar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRato162 Patliputra Colony, Patna
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Avinash Shekhar completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Avinash enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2013. He is a member of the Patna High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/1896/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Avinash Shekhar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Avinash Shekhar

Q: False case filed on me by people of my village

I belong to a village. But now I am studying in a city in different of the villagers file a case on me in fighting ... but I am not directly or indirectly involved in this case ...but he gave my name in FIR under the following sec. 341. 323. 379.307,107 etc can I handle this case ..what will I do to easily release from this case because i am a student and I can't give my more time in court ,police station will disturb my study

Advocate Avinash Shekhar answered
Since you have been named as an accused in the FIR, you need to first obtain anticipatory bail, else the police may arrest you. Then, you can file an application in high court for quashing FIR or cognizance.

Q: How to apply for bail under section 307 ipc

I want to know that it is possible to grant bail in 307 case by local than. If yes than how ?

Advocate Avinash Shekhar answered
Please note that an Offence under 307 ipc is non bailable in nature and Police cannot grant bail in such a case. You should apply for anticipatory bail before the district and sessions judge in order to obtain bail in the case.

Q: Husband and in-laws doing physical torcher want to take legal action

How can a women get safe herself if her husband and his family torcher her mentally and physicaly....... If he pressurerise her to Live with her.... Bt women is not safe with her husband.. What action should be take by women parents.

Advocate Avinash Shekhar answered
First of all, you should go to the police and file an FIR for torture and assault etc., In case the police refuses to register the FIR, then you can file a complaint case before the Chief Judicial Magistrate in the Civil Court. However, if the woman has finally decided not to live with her husband, then the best way is come back to her "maike" and file for a divorce on the grounds of Cruelty. The Husband cannot compel the wife to live with her.

Q: What to do if there is false case against me


Advocate Avinash Shekhar answered
Your first priority should be to get anticipatory bail in this case, if the offence is non-bailable in nature. Thereafter, you can file an application under section 482 Cr.P.C. in the high court for quashing of the case. Being an accused in a criminal case may lead to problem in getting a government job.

Q: Legal procedure to obtain bail for case filed u/s 498a of IPC

How to take bail in 498a and come out from this case , whether I can quice this case or apply for the bail in civil court if rejected and then apply in high court if rejected the what Will do . Pl advice what is best practical and fesibal option .

Advocate Avinash Shekhar answered
You have to first apply for anticipatory bail before the District and Sessions Judge. If your bail application is rejected there, then you can apply for anticipatory bail before the high court. The High Court mostly grants anticipatory bail in 498 A cases. In the worst situation that you bail application is rejected by the High Court, then you can file an SLP before the Supreme Court or your can surrender in the lower court and seek regular bail. The best option is to first seek bail and then file for quashing of the case in the high court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Avinash Shekhar

Can Advocate Avinash Shekhar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Avinash Shekhar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Shekhar?

When you meet with Advocate Avinash Shekhar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Shekhar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Shekhar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Shekhar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Avinash Shekhar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Avinash Shekhar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Avinash Shekhar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Avinash Shekhar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Avinash Shekhar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.