What to do if girl has filled fake rape charges

One women make fake rape charges on my brother.police arrest my brother.if there any possibility to take out my brother from jail

Answers (3)

Have faith in judiciary, if your brother is really innocent, he will not be detained and will not be punished in future. Try to make some valid points why the allegations that has been labelled against your brother seem to be fake and provide those points tio the Learned Advocate and ask him to incorporate them in the bail petition. You can file bail petition every date of his produce before the Court and you can also file bail petition before the Learned D

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can apply before the district court for anticipatory bail otherwise you can approach to the Hon'ble High Court and file a application for anticipatory bail. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

If your brother is arrested in a false rape case,then when he is presented before the Court pray for bail before that collect some circumstantial evidence which proves that your brother is innocent.If his bail is rejected then file a bail petition before District Judge according to Section 439 Cr.pc and there also if it gets rejected then move before the High Court according to Section 439 Cr.pc

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

girl approaches BOY for marriage..boy refuses due to different religions.girl seduces boy into physical relationship.boy slips.girl keeps record of ev…

Read More

I was in a live-in relationship with a girl for almost 1 year in Delhi. She had filed a false case of rape against me last year to extort money from m…

Read More

i have logged an FIR under section 506 & 376 . its been a month .the cops havent detained the accused even though they know his location .They hav…

Read More

Kindly guide. A clerk of my institution (non-government)came in office room and attempted to rape me by forcing, pulling, trying to declothe etc etc. …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue