What to do if girl has filled fake rape charges

One women make fake rape charges on my brother.police arrest my brother.if there any possibility to take out my brother from jail

Have faith in judiciary, if your brother is really innocent, he will not be detained and will not be punished in future. Try to make some valid points why the allegations that has been labelled against your brother seem to be fake and provide those points tio the Learned Advocate and ask him to incorporate them in the bail petition. You can file bail petition every date of his produce before the Court and you can also file bail petition before the Learned D

You can apply before the district court for anticipatory bail otherwise you can approach to the Hon'ble High Court and file a application for anticipatory bail. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

If your brother is arrested in a false rape case,then when he is presented before the Court pray for bail before that collect some circumstantial evidence which proves that your brother is innocent.If his bail is rejected then file a bail petition before District Judge according to Section 439 Cr.pc and there also if it gets rejected then move before the High Court according to Section 439 Cr.pc