What to do a criminal case is filed by my brothers wife

Lower court rejected AB of parents in 498a filed by my brother wife whereas all the alligation in FIR is wrong and my parents is dependent on me not my brother .what to do

After rejection of Anticapatory bail you filed your bail in hon'ble high court.
Or pursue to compromise with informant. If she agree to compromise then case was dropped. You also filed quashing of F. I. R.

Your parents can move anticipatory bail petition before the ,Hon'ble Patna High Court by way of filing criminal miscellaneous petition for grant of anticipatory bail.The High Court certainly grant anticipatory bail to your aged parents.

If the anticipatory bail application of your father and mother had been rejected by lower court , the next and only course of action would be to file anticipatory bail application before the high court.

Post a letter to S.P , DGP and all the concerning police officer to do investigations, in letter include all the facts that you want to say. (what she is in actually and what she is doing )..
after all of these you should proceed your matter in that respected learned court by a lawyer for bail and more legal procedings ...

Dear Client,
In the present scenario, you have an option to file an anticipatory bail in the hon'ble High Court. As far as the wrong allegation is concerned, you will have an option to refute these allegation at the trial stage.