What to do a criminal case is filed by my brothers wife

Lower court rejected AB of parents in 498a filed by my brother wife whereas all the alligation in FIR is wrong and my parents is dependent on me not my brother .what to do

Answers (5)

60 votes

After rejection of Anticapatory bail you filed your bail in hon'ble high court.
Or pursue to compromise with informant. If she agree to compromise then case was dropped. You also filed quashing of F. I. R.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

221 votes

Your parents can move anticipatory bail petition before the ,Hon'ble Patna High Court by way of filing criminal miscellaneous petition for grant of anticipatory bail.The High Court certainly grant anticipatory bail to your aged parents.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
221 votes

If the anticipatory bail application of your father and mother had been rejected by lower court , the next and only course of action would be to file anticipatory bail application before the high court.

55 votes

Post a letter to S.P , DGP and all the concerning police officer to do investigations, in letter include all the facts that you want to say. (what she is in actually and what she is doing )..
after all of these you should proceed your matter in that respected learned court by a lawyer for bail and more legal procedings ...

227 votes

Dear Client,
In the present scenario, you have an option to file an anticipatory bail in the hon'ble High Court. As far as the wrong allegation is concerned, you will have an option to refute these allegation at the trial stage.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles