What are the ways to compromise a criminal case?

In Criminal Law
Dear Sir, If I make composition with some of the allegeds in prosecution, can the prosecution be proceeded against the remainder? What is the procedure of making composition. How a case can be resolved on fast track basis.Kindly revert ASAP and I shall be highly obliged

your query is very unclear request you to inform the facts of the problem you are facing to guide you better, without facts of the case it is difficult to ascertain, you are requested to contact through the forum for better guidance.

Dear Sir,In India some criminal cases, generally, minor criminal cases are compoundable and rests are non-compoundable. Which sections of Indian Penal code are compoundable and who can compound those are listed in Cr.P.C. (s.320,) and s- 321deals with the procedure of withdrawal.

What do you mean by Composition? Composition means some creation, an artistic thinks, such as Music Composition etc., I think you will talk about Compromise? I also not understand the term revert ASAP. Please put the question clearly for which we will give you proper suggestion. Otherwise, you will put a question, answer will come another.