Want to file for dowry case while mutual divorce is already in court

Mutual Consent is going on. He gave post dated cheque, now he is dragging to pay cash. Can i file dowry case while MCD first motion?

1. whether you had entered cheque payment for your permanent aluniny in mutual consent if not
2. dobt attebd for adjournment date. you attend only after receiving amount. if no money received
3. then u file maintenance case.

If your husband has not paid monies, you can withdraw the consent given in MCD at the time of first motion.
Better to explain to the court first that the husband has not honoured the terms of MCD.
MCD claim is NOT dowry and hence you cannot file a dowry case now.

Hello,
you can file, but when the matter reached to compromise issue in amicable matter, why will you try to get complicated, try to settle the issue amicably, if not, then proceed and you can also entitled to file Maintenance case also apart from other marital disputes.

Dear Madam,
In your case is routine to the courts.
you and your husband filed mutual divorce. In that petition have you mention the cheque amount which was given by him.
you already filed mutual consent, now you are ready to file dowry case. on what basis you are going to file such a case against him?