Threatening of Criminal Case by Company when I asked for salary

Dear Sir/Madam I was an HR with the company. As the salary was low i resigned. later on i took up a job in another company after 2 months. As a wish to get a higher salary, i made appointment letter with wrong designation, higher salary and wrong tenure. while having a background check, it got negative. As a result i have been terminated without any compensation. The chapter closed. Now when i asked for the salary for the day till termination, the second company is saying "you have came with cheating intention. your past company is going to take criminal action on forgery and we will be helping them to file criminal case against you." I am a family man Sir. I have left the job that was taken against false documents. I am very poor and i did this just to get a high salary. This has resulted in loss of job. Neither i cheated any big amount of both the company. I am clueless and i need advice as in what needs to be done. They are continuously threatening me.

You have suppressed the relevant facts for getting higher salary and even you have prepared false documents, which terms to forgery. But some of the facts need to be disclosed, so that you can save yourself....

you can go to labor commissioner/inspector for your remaining salary. what was the false documents, which company before you submit for the job and prepared by whom. cheating is a cheating not depend upon the amount

Though you've committed forgery and its a serial criminal offence. It is punishable offence as per Section 465 of Indian Penal Code for which imprisonment is upto 2 years. Now the further question arises wheather the documents were signed using digital signature or pen? Please provide further details so that we can help you out.