One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anil Upadhyay

Advocate Anil Upadhyay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anil Upadhyay has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anil provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anil enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/1654/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anil Upadhyay. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anil Upadhyay

Q: How to recover important documents from non cooperative wife

Dear Sir, Few Days back ,my wife has taken my original documents like passport,voter ID,aadhar card,Gas book with other documents and kept in her custody.She is now not returning these documents and went to her hometown.There was growing acrimony with my wife post marriage.I have lodged a police complaint/dairy and it is with me.How can I get back the documents. Moreover,Can I get duplicate original documents by having a notary stamp on it.

Advocate Anil Upadhyay answered
You have to file FIR for these documents and thereafter you can apply for duplicate copy of these documents.

Q: How to withdraw from marriage

My sisters marriage was fix but her exboyfriend met her would be 3 days ago and told the groom about his and her relationship and their phisical attachment, And now the groom is not intrested in marriage with my sister. I want to sue that friend of my sister, which type of case should be file against him.?

Advocate Anil Upadhyay answered
Please contact with all documents and detailed facts, then you will get proper legal advise

Q: How to file for bankruptcy

I am based in Delhi. My complete good business is ruined in 2013. Now how can I file bankruptcy and reboot my life with fresh work. Please advise.

Advocate Anil Upadhyay answered
you should meet personally with relevant documents and thereafter legal advise can be given to you.

Q: Threatening of Criminal Case by Company when I asked for salary

Dear Sir/Madam I was an HR with the company. As the salary was low i resigned. later on i took up a job in another company after 2 months. As a wish to get a higher salary, i made appointment letter with wrong designation, higher salary and wrong tenure. while having a background check, it got negative. As a result i have been terminated without any compensation. The chapter closed. Now when i asked for the salary for the day till termination, the second company is saying "you have came with cheating intention. your past company is going to take criminal action on forgery and we will be helping them to file criminal case against you." I am a family man Sir. I have left the job that was taken against false documents. I am very poor and i did this just to get a high salary. This has resulted in loss of job. Neither i cheated any big amount of both the company. I am clueless and i need advice as in what needs to be done. They are continuously threatening me.

Advocate Anil Upadhyay answered
You have suppressed the relevant facts for getting higher salary and even you have prepared false documents, which terms to forgery. But some of the facts need to be disclosed, so that you can save yourself....

Q: How to handle cruelty in marriage committed after bail out

A boy did engagement in front of whole family(all photos are available) than made physical relationship with my sister. Afterwards he refused before 15 days of marriage. We did complaint u/s 376 and he spent 15 days in custody. After coming out on bail he again promised my sister to do marriage and pressurised her to withdraw the complaint. Boy took her to aryasamaj Mandir and fill out the form with his parents. He again stayed with her 2 days and made relationship with her on written promise of aryasamaj marriage. Later on refused to marry her again and cheated. We have call recordings. Is it possible to proceed cancellation of bail. Regards

Advocate Anil Upadhyay answered
You can approach Court with the relevant facts for cancellation of bail. Further, you can also file criminal complaint against new incident that have taken place. You should come with clear facts and information, it will able to give better advise.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anil Upadhyay

Can Advocate Anil Upadhyay represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anil Upadhyay can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Upadhyay?

When you meet with Advocate Anil Upadhyay for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Upadhyay?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Upadhyay, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anil Upadhyay?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anil Upadhyay, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anil Upadhyay?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anil Upadhyay regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anil Upadhyay?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anil Upadhyay can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.