One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Dharmendra Singh

Advocate Dharmendra Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Saket District Court, Delhi
23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dharmendra Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 23 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dharmendra Singh's office is in Saket District Court, Delhi.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Dharmendra Singh rights of wife and kid when husband does second marriage. Daughter in law claiming maintennace from father in law what to do