Relatives borrowed money and cheated me

I was given 40000 money to one of my relatives on 9th january 2016 as 20000 and 11th jan 2016 20000. They promised me to give at 20th september 2016 and again they said they will give on 20th january 2017.But now iam remembered them to give at specified date.But they are refused to pay me and they are scolding when i am asking. I am having proofs like Bank statements with IMPS ans NEFT Transaction and they scolded recorded audio with me.There is no other promissory note and document.My Friends are the one who knows these and all.my friends also one of proofs when i am giving money to them. How should i proceed?. please suggest me. Even Relatives so i am not going with them rude.but they are behaving very rude and odd and also with the bad words. Because of this rude and scolding behavior, i was hurted a lot. so i want to take action against him.

You can send a legal/lawyer notice regarding the said problems to the other side.if they don't respond even after the notice we can file a police complaint against them to get the money. You online payment proof is enough to prove your case.

hello,

Though WHAT you possess in the name of evidence is not adequate to corroborate your transaction with your relative still you can
you can file SUIT in the appropriate Court for Recovery money lend to your relative ( by money suit)

for further detail you can avail my legal service by calling in my mobile

Money Suit could be preferred to recover money lent by you. Since there is no cheques or promissory notes available further actions could be decided on verifying documents and other evidences on hand.