One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Coimbatore - Advocate P.N Rajan

Advocate P.N Rajan

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
PN Palayam, Coimbatore
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, GST, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate P.N Rajan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate P.N Rajan's office is in PN Palayam, Coimbatore.
  • Distrcit Court, Coimbatore,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Coimbatore

Questions Answered by Advocate P.N Rajan Income tax benificial from house property Failed to appear for hearing before Service Tax Department