Quashing petition in delhi high court

Under what section of crpc quashing petition is filed.

Answers (4)

The section that you are referring to is under Section 482 of the Cr.pc for quashing of the criminal complaint.

If you require any further assistance with the quashing, please feel free to contact me in order to provide you with further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi quashing petition is been filed under 498 a what is the matter and all what did the court say and all what did thr Judge say where did thr Matter was been filled and all what is thr matter about u can file the petition in Hc

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

you can file a petition under sec 482 of crpc for quashing of FIR before the concerned high court and if both the party agrees or if your case has merit the high court will quash the FIR. For better advice you can come to my office with all the relevant documents.

An FIR can be quashed by the High Court if the court is convinced that the person is innocent and has been falsely implicated. A High Court can quash the FIR on the ground that the case is a false case and will ask the police to set the aggrieved person free if he has been arrested. It is filed under section 482 of code of criminal procedure.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

sir, I have a telecom company started 3 months back in Patna, I got a client(Wipro) through a mediator he assured me to give mobile tower site for BTS…

Read More

Hi all, I am a resident of chennai... A crude oil filtering oil mill is functioning near to our area. The oil mill is creating enormous air pollution …

Read More

my husband and mother in law always abuses through words for eg when i dont get up early and also for not doing any household works,this contunued dur…

Read More

Dear Sir,one of close friend went to Vancouver in June 2015 he was arrested same day.he spend 3months in jail they deport to delhi again he arrested ,…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue