Quashing petition in delhi high court

Under what section of crpc quashing petition is filed.

The section that you are referring to is under Section 482 of the Cr.pc for quashing of the criminal complaint.

If you require any further assistance with the quashing, please feel free to contact me in order to provide you with further details.

Hi quashing petition is been filed under 498 a what is the matter and all what did the court say and all what did thr Judge say where did thr Matter was been filled and all what is thr matter about u can file the petition in Hc

you can file a petition under sec 482 of crpc for quashing of FIR before the concerned high court and if both the party agrees or if your case has merit the high court will quash the FIR. For better advice you can come to my office with all the relevant documents.

An FIR can be quashed by the High Court if the court is convinced that the person is innocent and has been falsely implicated. A High Court can quash the FIR on the ground that the case is a false case and will ask the police to set the aggrieved person free if he has been arrested. It is filed under section 482 of code of criminal procedure.