Procedure to request CBI enquiry as police not doing their duty

I have put up a complaint against my business partner, shop owner and others as they have taken away my shop by 420 and using police man help. I have sent a copy by post to SSP, Human Rights Delhi MLA, Chief Minister Punjab, women cell, judge High Court. The accused have taken signatures on panchayati Rajinama with 3 witness signatures from each side. We were threatened very badly to sign the papers as the Asi involved had already done a false Fir against me. These people are very influencing and police is not even performing their duties because of the influence. How can a person ask for cbi inquiry if police is not doing their duty truly?

Answers (3)

145 votes

CBI inquiry cannot be claimed in each and every case it can only be rarest in rate case. facts of your case doesn't involve any rarety. you can file complaint before the court of judicial magistrate first class if your city if you not satisfied with the police investigation. you can also file fivil suit to claim any damages etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

274 votes

You have to file a petition before the Hon'ble High court to transfer the inquiry from police to CBI. You can also file private complaint before the Magistrate or seek the indulgence of Magistrate to register FIR under section 156(3) Cr.P.C.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience
238 votes

It's for the hon'ble high court to provide relief such type of matters. But you can also avail other remedies. But its always advisable to go for proper process to get a relief. You can file a criminal complaint before the magistrates. As normally you can get proper relief from the court. You can also file civil suit to get property back.So always choose proper course to get reluef

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles