Procedure to apply for bail in dowry case

My brother wife has got sucied and there family members have registered a case against my sister and brother I have applied for the bail in session court got rejected and now IAM applying for the bail in high court does how many days it will get.

Normally a bail petition to be decided in such cases takes up to 8 to 15 days hence wait and follow up with the lawyer and see that the case is heard early and then the court orders you have to get the certified copies and then get them released.

It depends upon how to follow up the matter after filling before high Court and if any office objections raised by scrutiny officials, then your advocate should comply and need to file memo for posting by showing urgency to here matter, matter can be taken same day and court will ask objections from government then your matter will be decided

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

It depends on the merits by which judge grants bail. It depends on the judge if convinced you can get bail. If it's under 498 A then it's bit difficult. Without brief facts could not give precise opinion.