Procedure to apply for bail in dowry case

My brother wife has got sucied and there family members have registered a case against my sister and brother I have applied for the bail in session court got rejected and now IAM applying for the bail in high court does how many days it will get.

Answers (3)

Normally a bail petition to be decided in such cases takes up to 8 to 15 days hence wait and follow up with the lawyer and see that the case is heard early and then the court orders you have to get the certified copies and then get them released.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It depends upon how to follow up the matter after filling before high Court and if any office objections raised by scrutiny officials, then your advocate should comply and need to file memo for posting by showing urgency to here matter, matter can be taken same day and court will ask objections from government then your matter will be decided

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

It depends on the merits by which judge grants bail. It depends on the judge if convinced you can get bail. If it's under 498 A then it's bit difficult. Without brief facts could not give precise opinion.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

If we apply for an anticipatory bail or a regular bail, in how much time can this be granted?…

Read More

Hi is it possible to recall a warrant without accused …

Read More

My father has been framed by an old friend of his. For evidence in court, the friend provided false reciepts and the court ordered them to be forensic…

Read More

 Ek ladki suicide kar li aur suicide note me ek ladke aur meri sister ka name likh di hai -Ladka aur ladki ka affair tha aur ladki pregnant thi l…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue