Procedure after filing of charge sheet under section 354

Case of IPC 354 had been registered on me in sept 2016. Girl was in relation with me for more than 3 years. Her father registered the case and girl said that we were just friends but i have couple photos, call recordings, messages with me. Today on 8 feb 2018 my challan is submitted in court. What to do know and what will happen next ?

section 354 says that Assault or use of criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty. if the statement of girl is not again you, then no case is made out against you. you have tried your best to depose the evidence of girl in your favour.

- Section 354 of IPC

Dear questioner, first of all go for the bail. Get the copy of FIR Engage a counsel and file your bail application. Then let the case go hand in hand if you are not guilty be patient. Everything will be fine. Let the evidence come on record. It's easy to get such FIR registered but difficult to go in the court in the lack of specific evidence and witnesses.

Since it is a criminal trial, now after framing of charges, the case will will be fixed for evidence of prosecution witnesses. Once the evidence is closed, your statement will be recorded by the judge putting all the incriminating evidence which you will deny and thereafter you may lead your evidence. After evaluating the evidence, the court will pass judgment of either acquittal or conviction.

AAfter filing of charge sheet , you will be given an opportunity to argue before the charge has been framed against you and if the honble court is of view that you had not commit the offence you will be get discharged at this stage otherwise charge has been framed against you and you will be asked whether you plead guilty or claim trial .