Police refuse to file case of harassment against wife & children

My Sister who is around 40 years and two kids are under torture by her husband.He joined hands with his parents and put her in severe problem.He has made her and her kids in helplessness condition.Local police got corrupted by him and refusing to file case against him.What to do?

Hello,
>she may file compliant through concern Jurisdiction Magistrate as private complaint as 498A, U/S 200 C.R.P.C .
(through an Advocate.)
>she may file compliant as DVC at District protection Officer.
>she may file as Writ Petition in High Court for register crime- COURT WILL GIVE Direction to concern SHO .

Sir, if the police os refusing to file case or FIR you can directly file a private complaint in the court. there is no necessity that your sister only has to file a case even you can file a private complaint on behalf of her

Nothing to worry if police refuse to cooperate with you still you can file a private complaint before Magistrate along with the copy of Complaint you submitted to police along with acknowledgement of complaint (if you have any). The Magistrate will look into the facts and will order the police to investigate the matter and report back to him. Retain competent Advocate in your area. Best of luck

hi according to your query you can take this matter to the higher officials of the police they will direct them to take necessary action or you can file a private compliant in the local court also. and more over police does not have any right to refusing the complaint so consult with your local advocate and register the compalint with the help of the advocate. for further assistance you can call us at any time.