My brother stole the scrap which I collected

12-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My brother stole the iron Angles ,pipes rods and wires which I collected with 70k rs while breaking the inner door and he have the living room spare keys he stole behind my back while I wasn't there he sneak and stole the angles iron rods and wires which I fitted for grapes framing in Janori Tal . Dindori district. Nashik
Answers (2)

Answer #1
992 votes
You should file a written complaint to nearest police station against your brother. You will have to provide all the details of the incidence along with details of the items that have been stolen. a proper complaint should be filed.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
505 votes
Approach the police station with some evidence reflecting that your brother has stolen the same. Submit the complaint to police in writing and obtain a acknowledgment stamp from police station which will serve as proof that you have filed a police complaint. The police will take action.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."