My brother stole the scrap which I collected

12-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My brother stole the iron Angles ,pipes rods and wires which I collected with 70k rs while breaking the inner door and he have the living room spare keys he stole behind my back while I wasn't there he sneak and stole the angles iron rods and wires which I fitted for grapes framing in Janori Tal . Dindori district. Nashik

Answer #1
You should file a written complaint to nearest police station against your brother. You will have to provide all the details of the incidence along with details of the items that have been stolen. a proper complaint should be filed.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Approach the police station with some evidence reflecting that your brother has stolen the same. Submit the complaint to police in writing and obtain a acknowledgment stamp from police station which will serve as proof that you have filed a police complaint. The police will take action.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato