My boyfriend promised me to marry and sexually used me and refused mar

My boyfriend promised to marry and doing sex from last 1 yr and now he refused to marriage and said that he is already married what can i do now

Answers (2)

you simply lodge an fIR with your local PS stating all these facts and to that effect you submit a written complaints and after that PS concerned will start a case for the offence punishable u /s 376/493 IPC against that the accd

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You cannot allege him on grounds of rape but it is an act of cheating on which you can emphasise as well as inform his wife of his acts and actions, this may teach him a lesson, before proceeding you must mandatorily have strict proof of his acts and actions

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My boss sent his office assistant with a proposal for friendship with me which I clearly denied. After that, he has been very arrogant and professiona…

Read More

Dear sir, Case has been filed against me for drinking alcohol in public place. How long it takes to close case and how to close this.…

Read More

Is calling a person "scheduled caste" a crime?…

Read More

What if my neighbour is always disturbing by putting waste in our yard, sound and light till late night, cutting branches of our tree behind us even h…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue