My boyfriend promised me to marry and sexually used me and refused mar

My boyfriend promised to marry and doing sex from last 1 yr and now he refused to marriage and said that he is already married what can i do now

appoint a lawyer and he will draft you a best complaint to lodge before the price station within the jurisdiction of place occurrence
charge a of Rape Cheating and other offence may be included if necessary against him
take the help of law and drag him to the court put him bej8nd the bars
you have to arrange the evidence

you simply lodge an fIR with your local PS stating all these facts and to that effect you submit a written complaints and after that PS concerned will start a case for the offence punishable u /s 376/493 IPC against that the accd

You cannot allege him on grounds of rape but it is an act of cheating on which you can emphasise as well as inform his wife of his acts and actions, this may teach him a lesson, before proceeding you must mandatorily have strict proof of his acts and actions