My boyfriend promised me to marry and sexually used me and refused mar

My boyfriend promised to marry and doing sex from last 1 yr and now he refused to marriage and said that he is already married what can i do now

you simply lodge an fIR with your local PS stating all these facts and to that effect you submit a written complaints and after that PS concerned will start a case for the offence punishable u /s 376/493 IPC against that the accd

You cannot allege him on grounds of rape but it is an act of cheating on which you can emphasise as well as inform his wife of his acts and actions, this may teach him a lesson, before proceeding you must mandatorily have strict proof of his acts and actions