Money taken ,Not responding to my calls

I Given 80000 to one guy for a electronic product.Now he blocked my number and not responding to message .I have all bank statements and the message stating he accepted the money .Can i register a case against him

Answers (2)

it is a civil action you can file civil suit by issuing a legal notice you will get your money along with interest but it will take some time in the meanwhile you can attach his properties on the day of filing the suit

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client

in your issue it's a poor evidence to prove the case, so you given 80thousand for what purpose if they supply mattrial or agreed to do anything of work for you, one chance is in criminal side other is civil choice is yours.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What happens when the person who files the case of 420 and 417 , dont show up a number of times in the the court after charge sheet filed. Does the j…

Read More

Three of us were interning at a company since June and we continued working there till 18th September after which we were told that they are dissolvin…

Read More

One person whom I contacted through a common friend for some services is charging unreasonable money for the work not done. On denial of the payment h…

Read More

Sir One person was giving Matric Examination of Sanskrit Tool instead of another person in 2009.He was arrested by police and forward by court.Af…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue