Money taken ,Not responding to my calls

I Given 80000 to one guy for a electronic product.Now he blocked my number and not responding to message .I have all bank statements and the message stating he accepted the money .Can i register a case against him

it is a civil action you can file civil suit by issuing a legal notice you will get your money along with interest but it will take some time in the meanwhile you can attach his properties on the day of filing the suit

Dear client

in your issue it's a poor evidence to prove the case, so you given 80thousand for what purpose if they supply mattrial or agreed to do anything of work for you, one chance is in criminal side other is civil choice is yours.