Money double fake promises to known by starting loaning company

18-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My friend asked me for money to start loaning company 2-3 time he given me good interest after taking a good money he is not paying me back
Answers (2)

Answer #1
904 votes
File criminal complaint against your friend in local police station. Thereafter police can initiate legal action against your friend. Then police shall recover money from your friend
For filing criminal complaint you should have valid legal documents for payment to your friend.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
909 votes
You can file a police complaint urgently under Cheating, if police doesnt file FIR, then approach the magistrate directly requesting to direct the police to file FIR in the matter.
In case you need assistance, you can contact me.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."