Mental & Emotional Harassment and unprofessional Conduct by professor

22-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
On 1st Feb 2024, college professor contacted me via phone call during unofficial hours (7-8 pm) and said, "You are 'Restigate' and do not think you are doing an MBA, you have been restigated." He also said, "Come tomorrow with your father and take your Restication letter and collect your old mark sheet." He was threatening me like this over the phone call on 1st Feb 2024. This call occurred during unofficial hours, causing immense mental and emotional distress.

Answer #1
hello madam
kaha se hai aap
kya ap professor pe koi application dalna cahti hai
aap enki shikhat Thane mai kariye
nahi to aap aise hii hurries hoti rhngi
nd agye Jake aapk upr hii. iljam lagega so
aap actions lijyea koi help cahiye so plz contact me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
your question is incomplete, and you also not mention the relief you want so If you want to discuss your problem in detail so you can connect with me directly so that I give you complete solutions for your problem
Helpful? LawRato LawRato