Md Asif : Can I File A Complaint From Kolkata .

Can I file a complaint from kolkata against a different state person if yes then can we fight from kolkata court

complaint only filed to the local police jurisdiction where the incident took place. if it is not possible then a person can register complaint in any nearest police station without mentioning any FIR No. said police station forward the matter to the actual police station jurisdiction.

hi, in this case you can do it but before doing the same i should know what type of case or complain you have, then only i can guide you whether you should go for case from here or not, and for shareing more and getting in depth can contact me.

It is dependent upon what kind of complaint you want to file. However, You can certainly file a complaint case in tour jurisdiction in Kolkata against someone outside of Kolkata if the cause of action is in Kolkata. An FIR can also be lodged in your jurisdiction even if the offence might have commenced outside. So the nature of complaint or case and cause of action is important for determining whether that can be lodged in Kolkata.