Legal remedy as police not filing FIR for a case of forgery

I had given a written complaint against my father with proof that 23 years ago he had forged my mother's signature and mortgaged my mother's property and taken a bank loan, due to which under stress my mother died. Now i have given proof of forgery - Signature verification document from an institute. But the police has not filed an FIR against my father, who should i connect with if they are not filing an FIR, because if he has done crime he must be punished.Who should i meet to get the FIR done ?

Thanks for writing to us
We like to know in-depth details about your said cases, we like to know entire details of ur first and second cases ' withthat we like to know how ur father cheated your mother

Thanks

Santosh Suryarao

Dear Client,

In the current circumstances, you will have to file a private complaint before Magistrate Court. Court after hearing your plea, will direct police under section 156(3) of CRPC to registered appropriate FIR.

Kindly visit any of the empaneled Advocates of LawRato for correct and precise advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

HELLO SIR,
IF police is not written your FIR then you have hired some lawyer they will go along with you once and if they will not write your fIr then you have file a complaint under section 156(3) crpc directly to jurisdictional magistrate