Legal remedy against harassment by in laws

Hi, I am an Hindu girl aged 32, from Hyderabad, got married in 11 Nov 2017. My husband is from Bangalore, after marriage I shifts to bengaluru.is there any law by which I can stay with husband with my in laws away from us. There are lot of details.which I can't explain here

Without full details it is tough to explain or answer your query or say any query to that effect. Every matter if explained in detail would be easy to answer and understand your issues. Better discuss your issues in details and talk to lawyer in personal if you are not able to explain here. Your issues will be answered only when we understand your problem.

Hi.
Unfortunately there is no law to prescribe that husband should stay away from his parents and co habit with your wife separately.
However you can use mediation and reconciliation either thru family elders and acheive your goal of staying separately and away from your in laws.

hi according to your query you did not stated the reasons why your intention is that you does not want to stay with your in laws if they are harassing you then file a complaint in the police station and they will take the necessary action but according to supreme court guidelines that daughter in law can not insist their son to live separately and coming to next part that you did not stated the reasons because case differs from case so for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.

Madam,

In the present circumstances, the best remedy would be to take separate accomodation away from your in-laws. For this, your husband must be willing to shift to a separate place away from his parents. Therefore, talk to your husband and convince him for taking separate accomodation. If talks with your husband fail, you can file a domestic violence case and get a protection order against your in laws and further, you can also file a petition in the family court for restraining your in laws from interfering in your family life. However, resorting to these provisions must be the last resort.