Legal remedy against fake case of SC ST filed

My father is 90 years old. My brother is 90%mentally handicapped. The fake sc st cace filed by ACP jaipur and remanded my father. Now he is not able to attend the court. Due to absent to the court the NBW issued now . What can we do

You can file for NBW Recall citing your father's old age(90 years) and your brother's mental health condition.
Apply for quashing the case u/s482 of cr.p.c at high court as your father and brother cannot be prosecuted on account of their health(physical and mental) condition.

First of all recall the warrant against your father and then file discharge petition in high court as both are not capable to attend court and if you file quash proceedings high court with quash the case but do attach medical certificate.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

File a private complaint before magistrate that the case is a false case and they are liable for prosecution for giving false information. This it amounts to perjury as well. They have damaged your reputation in the society and other grounds...