Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal remedy against fake case of SC ST filed

My father is 90 years old. My brother is 90%mentally handicapped. The fake sc st cace filed by ACP jaipur and remanded my father. Now he is not able to attend the court. Due to absent to the court the NBW issued now . What can we do

Answers (3)

You can file for NBW Recall citing your father's old age(90 years) and your brother's mental health condition.
Apply for quashing the case u/s482 of cr.p.c at high court as your father and brother cannot be prosecuted on account of their health(physical and mental) condition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First of all recall the warrant against your father and then file discharge petition in high court as both are not capable to attend court and if you file quash proceedings high court with quash the case but do attach medical certificate.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

File a private complaint before magistrate that the case is a false case and they are liable for prosecution for giving false information. This it amounts to perjury as well. They have damaged your reputation in the society and other grounds...

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

sir.. because of my serious illness i couldn't attend 3 dates in jmfc court.. let u know more.. that i m 2nd accused .. the 1st accused is present…

Read More

My brother wife has got sucied and there family members have registered a case against my sister and brother I have applied for the bail in session co…

Read More

sir main j.e irrigation exam me kisi ki seet pr baith gaya tha or okda gaya ab main bail pr hu kya main free ho skta hu ya nahi, main govt. job me hu …

Read More

In cheating case my friend was in jail his when out on the bail what hpnd next in this case the sections 420,417,Sc/St act case are filed on my friend…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue