Legal procedure to quash petition u/s 498A of IPC

I have filed 498a.it was love marriage.I didn't have proof of marriage.then I filed dv.dv court declared that I am legally wedded wife.but my husband has submitted in affidavit that he never married to me.he dont even know me.he has made many serious allegations on me. his parents filled affidavit in court in which they have called me his "keep". after everything I came to know that he has cheated me in the name of marriage.I want court take back it's order that I am his legally wedded wife as he got shelter of all the crimes he committed towards me in the name of marriage. I want to dismiss 498a and file 376. given all the proofs to police and PP but they didnt even care to check evideces. how can I approach court for quashing 498a

If you have declared legally wedded wife by court upon your submission to court in D.V. Case.Then now you can't come back and say as keep.
If you want to prosecute him you can file independent complaint of Rape to Police.
Then Police can take action under offence of Rape. But it is now delayed.

Dear madam, no need to quash the 498a case registered against your husband. The statement given by your husband which states that he did not lawfully married to you is very important to prosecute him. For more details about how to lodge FIR, you can contact us

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

First u approach ur dv case. In dv case u file affidavit n prove ur marriage. Then u can't u turn and say u aren't married. It's difficult to prove 376 . Court can action against u to file false affidavit n say. So carefully study ur dv case then take next step