Legal procedure & formalities required to withdraw a case registered

Hi Sir, There is been a case registered on me by sister in law due to some property issue under the sec 324,323,504,34 in the year 2016 & its not heard case. Now as the property matter is sorted so my sister-in-law is ready to withdraw the case against us. What is the procedure required or formalities is required by her?

All these are non compoundable offence and can't be settled amicably. The PO or the IO will keep chasing you and the matter will be in court for hearing. One option is filing a criminal writ petition in high court for quashing of FIR and charge sheet with sister in law 's consent. We need to check the charge sheet fir etc filed in court

That's good decision made by sis in law. She should be write an withdraw application and submitted by her advocate into prefer court.so settlement will be caused and court give an order thet said matter has been mutually settled and charge,allegation will be discharge against you. but now it's totally depends on your sis in law application of settlement and withdraw

If the issue is resolve between complainant and accused in that case Criminal case having less than 3 years of punishment can be compounded and settle in Lok Adalat. As you have mentioned the sections of IPC are eligible for settle the issue as I suggested.