Legal action against Threat by husband

I filed 498A case on my huband.yesterday evening, some unknown people threatened me,to withdraw the case,while i am returning from my work place.there are no witness.please help me,what can I do now? Can I file a case in Police station?

If it valid case then he will have problem. The Police official investigate and then if required arrest him. You can go such extreme step when you decided to break up from him. You can give report to police about these matter with your call list.

First You have to inform to your lawyer regarding unknown persons for threatening. He file a criminal complaint in the court. For your safety you have to lodge a police complaint narrating all facts with evidence , request for action.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

There is eye witnesses present or not it is another matter, you have to immediately approach to the Police station and lodged the complaint against the persons who threatened you, then police investigate the matter for any legal help kindly consult me through this website.