Legal action against Threat by husband

I filed 498A case on my huband.yesterday evening, some unknown people threatened me,to withdraw the case,while i am returning from my work place.there are no witness.please help me,what can I do now? Can I file a case in Police station?

Answers (3)

157 votes

If it valid case then he will have problem. The Police official investigate and then if required arrest him. You can go such extreme step when you decided to break up from him. You can give report to police about these matter with your call list.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

121 votes

First You have to inform to your lawyer regarding unknown persons for threatening. He file a criminal complaint in the court. For your safety you have to lodge a police complaint narrating all facts with evidence , request for action.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
61 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

There is eye witnesses present or not it is another matter, you have to immediately approach to the Police station and lodged the complaint against the persons who threatened you, then police investigate the matter for any legal help kindly consult me through this website.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles