Legal action against husband for domestic violence & physical abuse

Can I take the help of the police to enter Husband house ? Husband beat s me and used flower pot to injure me on my hand because the food was not properly cooked ...he forcibly threw me out of the house i went 3months back ...He did not open the door ....

Heloo Mam
You can do everything against your and also can take legal action against him. You can field FIR Against him any time. If police officer is not taking any report from you then you can go direct in court at jmfc level or Women's protection officer at your place..

You have to lodge an FIR against your husband for cruelty under the provisions of Indian Penal Code and also you can make a written complaint to the Inspector of Police near to your locality. You can also file Domestic Violence case against your husband, for more information please call on my mobile numbers.

You can lodged an complaint in the police station for domestic violence and I'll treatment. Secondly you can file a criminal suit against ur husband and you can enter ur husband house when ever you want but you can remove your stuff only after court orders

Yes you can go to police officials .. also can file criminal cases against your husband ... also can file domestic violence case against your husband for maintainance and house & compensation .........

Go and file complaint within local police station and take medical certificate from civil hospital. And book him under penal provisions. If Police don't take action file private complaint within court. Having remedy for accommodation under D.V Act. Also maintenance under CrPC and DV Act.