Legal action against husband for domestic violence & asking money

My friend has given notice through lawyer to her husband. But her husband comes daily to her house & drinks & beats her. He ask for money what he spent on them. Its about 14 yrs she is married. Its love marriage. What action can be taken against her husband

she can file complaint under section 498(A) of Criminal procedure code and also file application under domestic violence act before chief judicial magistratre she can ask for protection and maintenance

Hello Dear Client, i will suggest you for your query that you tell your friend to file the case against her husband in the nearest jurisdiction and for further need call me on my number or you can mail me.

You have to file a FIR against her husband and also file divorce case against her husband and also file a maintenance application along with divorce under section 125 crpc .1st you have to file 1 report in local police station.

Initially u can just file an FIR at the nearest police station and parallely your case is already filed in court as you have already mentioned that a notice is already send to your husband legally.Most probably case will come on board and you can contest strongly against this domestic violence case .

firstly what notice have your friend has send to her husband and if her husband comes to her place and beats her then what step your friend has taken regarding the same also u can go for Domestic Violence against her husband and file a case rest steps to be told by us to you when you contact or ready to proceed further