Legal action against harassment by wife & mother in law

I am bank employer. I have married on 25.01.2012. I have 5 year old son. My mother in law who is also a divorcy live here forcefully. After that both lady harass me daily and I can not met my son. My salary is also captured. I eat food outside home. On deny, they call the neighbours and became very emotional and also claim to harass us. Every neighbours is faith on their lie. They demand me 50 lakh rupee for divorce. Sir i have no propery only salary. What can i do, please advise us.

Answers (3)

198 votes

Is any latigation pending upone you by your wife?call me and give me proper detail so i will give u proper advise or can also fix a meeting with me... Or tell me detail in mail. Contact to team law raito

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

336 votes

You can approach local police station and file complaint and attrocities faced at the hands of your inlaws and also file judicial separation in civil court in your area and mention all the details in your petition.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
124 votes

You should file force on the ground of cruelty and mental harassment. You have very good case. If you file it you will defiantly succeed in your divorce case. Don't wait and file divorce as soon as possible

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles