Legal action against harassment by wife & mother in law

I am bank employer. I have married on 25.01.2012. I have 5 year old son. My mother in law who is also a divorcy live here forcefully. After that both lady harass me daily and I can not met my son. My salary is also captured. I eat food outside home. On deny, they call the neighbours and became very emotional and also claim to harass us. Every neighbours is faith on their lie. They demand me 50 lakh rupee for divorce. Sir i have no propery only salary. What can i do, please advise us.

Is any latigation pending upone you by your wife?call me and give me proper detail so i will give u proper advise or can also fix a meeting with me... Or tell me detail in mail. Contact to team law raito

Dear
You can approach local police station and file complaint and attrocities faced at the hands of your inlaws and also file judicial separation in civil court in your area and mention all the details in your petition.

Regards

You should file force on the ground of cruelty and mental harassment. You have very good case. If you file it you will defiantly succeed in your divorce case. Don't wait and file divorce as soon as possible