Legal action against girl for physically assaulting & harassing boy

I am a student in a college in Chennai. I am a boy. I was s*xually used harrased for the past 2 years in Chennai by a girl. we both studied in the same college and the same class. she used to take me to hotels and then stay for 1 to 2 days and then use me. I have some proofs as well as I remember all the hotels name and bills. I have many proofs of she being happy with me and on November 23 she left me and broke up and I went into depression and now after 4 months she is blackmailing me that I should not study in the college and has beshamed me very much in the college. I am afraid and ashamed. no one is supporting me. even though I have tons of proof to prove her assault. I want to fight against her. I survived all these werid sexual acts by her silently but not now. I am not straight. She used to blackmail me on that.advice me on my legal rights please

Answers (4)

151 votes

Being with that girl if she is with you and sexual assaulte and moreover it she black mail you , better you can connect good legal advicer and ...........
............. please contact us

Whereas you will be saved ..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

77 votes

You can file a private complaint against your girl friend alleging that she has committed offences under section 417 and 420 of ipc under section 200 of crpc before the concerned judicial marriage where the place you behaved with your girl friend

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
97 votes

You have ample legal rights to claim against her if in the case you have proofs for the same, would suggest to record any further conversation with her and to move a complaint before the police and also appropriately before the education authorities mentioning your grievance, this could give you better relief .

177 votes

It is very strange. Anyway it is not a film so that you can take revenge against that girl. Right or wrong you enjoyed sex with her for quite a long time. So she can't anything legally against you. it is better for you to concentrate your further studies and get employed. You have a long way to go in life. If she compels you for marriage on the ground you had sex with her on multiple times, then the onus is on you to prove, it is a consensual act only.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles