×

Legal action against father for using abusive languages

My dad is quite abusive. We take tuitions at home he abuses in front of the students.Also to neighbours. Even he abuses us ( his children). I cannot bear it. Is there any way we can get rid of this. Kindly advise.

Gentleman!
Don't mind, but I Hope it is not your conspiracy to get rid of your father by all ways, otherwise the laws for conspiracy about parents are now a days are so strict, keep in mind.

Now about your query- So many persons are having abusive nature as it's becomes there nature to be so, like,- with friends, with persons before, while talking-walking such persons unknowingly using abusive words, it's becomes there habit, part of life though they don't want to be so, Psychologists says as such persons borns and brought up with such type of surroundings it's becomes their nature.
Consider by different way. You take tuitions means by profession you are a teacher. So consider mother father gives birth to child and when child does any wrong act they consider why child does it and they tries hard for child by everything. As father holds hand and understands child in his childhood, like you hold your father's hand and first psychologically understand him why he does so.
If you fail to do so take a assistance of psychologist and counsellors for your father.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore