Legal action against father for using abusive languages

My dad is quite abusive. We take tuitions at home he abuses in front of the students.Also to neighbours. Even he abuses us ( his children). I cannot bear it. Is there any way we can get rid of this. Kindly advise.

Answers (1)

Don't mind, but I Hope it is not your conspiracy to get rid of your father by all ways, otherwise the laws for conspiracy about parents are now a days are so strict, keep in mind.

Now about your query- So many persons are having abusive nature as it's becomes there nature to be so, like,- with friends, with persons before, while talking-walking such persons unknowingly using abusive words, it's becomes there habit, part of life though they don't want to be so, Psychologists says as such persons borns and brought up with such type of surroundings it's becomes their nature.
Consider by different way. You take tuitions means by profession you are a teacher. So consider mother father gives birth to child and when child does any wrong act they consider why child does it and they tries hard for child by everything. As father holds hand and understands child in his childhood, like you hold your father's hand and first psychologically understand him why he does so.
If you fail to do so take a assistance of psychologist and counsellors for your father.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Kya Police Case Hone Per Government Job Milne Mai Koi Problem Aati Hai…

Read More

Hi Experts, On 29 March 2016, My dad got a call on this mobile from PCO number, a lady was talking and saying she is my first wife and she has married…

Read More

Culpable /attempted homicidal act with knowledge /intent that it may lead to death of an 86 year old frail sick person if he is abondoned in a localit…

Read More

How can a women get safe herself if her husband and his family torcher her mentally and physicaly....... If he pressurerise her to Live with her.... B…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue