Legal action against fake calls causing trouble

Hey! there is a guy name, . He was my bf for past some months, now we r apart from each othr from july 2017. N from some earlier days, he is trubbuling me. He sprid out my no. among his frnds n m getting fake clls from many days....the fake callers used to ask tht, where is my bf? n all...pllzz help me n tell me tht what shoud i do for teaching him a lesson about girls respect n empowerment

Answers (5)

214 votes

First of all whenever you get such type of calls from that guy or his friends try to pick calls through voice recorder by which you can collect some evidences against them after that call at 1090 & register your complaint against them and if u r willing to teach them a lesson then on the basis of that voice record lodge a FIR u/s 354D against them you'll get fruitful result.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

93 votes

U have most of d ways. First off all u can use women power line no for complain.
Or u can also take a legal action.
Most of the laws provided a way r remedies for a female's right.
U can also take help of
police and lodged the first information report

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
117 votes

In your case if you have sufficient evidence than you can file a f.i.r against him regarding your actual problem, write an application which should consist of all the fake numbers causing trouble to you and also mention your boyfriend name in that application and approach to nearest police station, for more help you can contact me on my mail or on call.

97 votes

This is crime; both under information technology Act and Amended Criminal law ;for this you could lodge complaint to the nearest Police station ;if they refuse then you could directly contact to the concerned senior superintendent of police ;for further help you are free to contact.

129 votes

Go and file an FIR with the local police especially as per your own convenience against the boy for harassment and outraging the modesty of a women. Once the cops will get indulged in the matter the boy himself will come for a compromise with you which will change the entire scenario.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles