Legal action against brothers attempted to murder for property

Yesterday night when i was talking about wrong things my 2 brothers were fight with me for no reason and try to kill me...i had injured marks on my face and head ,throats, tooth....please i request you to take a serious action immediately..

Answers (5)

302 votes

Hello you can complaint against your brothers I nearest police station ..and you can file criminal complaint in direct court . And first you should check up in civil hospital. ..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

191 votes

Firstly visit a hospital and consult with doctor and inform doctor about incident and then file a FIR against your brother under sction 307 witht exact time and details in brief to Io . It is an offence under section 307 of IPC

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
178 votes

You have to go near police station immidiately and gave a complaint against your brother and told the police to take a necessary action against your brother like fir against him..if police does not take any action you have to go in the court and file a criminal complaint against him..

244 votes

You should have got your medical done from govt. hospital very same day of incident on which doctor will mention the details of your injury. Meanwhile you should register FIR in police station. Attempt to murder section 307, 323. etc will be the main sections...

315 votes

Talking even in abusive language is no legal offence.
Unless you use criminal force against someone with the intention to hurt, grievous Hurt, Murder.
You can approach your nearest police station with a copy of your (M.L.R.) medical Legal Report and report the same to the police officer. and he will register your F.I.R. And thereafter police will call your two brothers bring both the parties before Magistrate.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles