Legal action against brothers attempted to murder for property

Yesterday night when i was talking about wrong things my 2 brothers were fight with me for no reason and try to kill me...i had injured marks on my face and head ,throats, tooth....please i request you to take a serious action immediately..

Talking even in abusive language is no legal offence.
Unless you use criminal force against someone with the intention to hurt, grievous Hurt, Murder.
You can approach your nearest police station with a copy of your (M.L.R.) medical Legal Report and report the same to the police officer. and he will register your F.I.R. And thereafter police will call your two brothers bring both the parties before Magistrate.

You should have got your medical done from govt. hospital very same day of incident on which doctor will mention the details of your injury. Meanwhile you should register FIR in police station. Attempt to murder section 307, 323. etc will be the main sections...

You have to go near police station immidiately and gave a complaint against your brother and told the police to take a necessary action against your brother like fir against him..if police does not take any action you have to go in the court and file a criminal complaint against him..

Firstly visit a hospital and consult with doctor and inform doctor about incident and then file a FIR against your brother under sction 307 witht exact time and details in brief to Io . It is an offence under section 307 of IPC

Hello you can complaint against your brothers I nearest police station ..and you can file criminal complaint in direct court . And first you should check up in civil hospital. ..