One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jind - Advocate Neeraj Saini

Advocate Neeraj Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict & Sessions Court, Jind
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Neeraj Saini completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neeraj enrolled with the Bar Council of India in 2015. He is a member of the District Bar Association Jind.

Enrollment Number : P/759/2015
  • District Court, Jind

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Neeraj Saini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Neeraj Saini

Q: Filing a single case for several cheque bounce cases

Sir, Is it required to file different cases for different bounced cheques. I have received 5 cheques from a customer to whom I supply goods on regular basis. All cheques were presented on a date and all were returned by the bank stating "funds insufficient". I have sent 5 notices to him but no answer has been received till date. Do I have to file different cases for the same or only one case mentioning all the bounced cheques can be filed in the court???

Advocate Neeraj Saini answered
Yes you will file only one case for different bounced have file only one complaint have to placed all cheques and notice in one complaint..detail of cheques you have to filled in one complaint..

Q: Releasing car from police custody after road accident

My friend have taken my car for going somewhere . On the way fatal accident have taken place. He expired on the way to hospital. Insurance of the car has expired. I am the first owner of the car and I have RC of the car on my name. How could I got my car released from police custody? Give detail procedure

Advocate Neeraj Saini answered
You have to go in the police station and detail information write down of the fir...and go for the court for have to need one surety for the have to move an application realising the vehicle on superdari..

Q: Is phone recording a valid proof of 420 case

I wants to know that phone recordings is a valid proof in court or not in case of 420

Advocate Neeraj Saini answered have to create a CD of your recording and put up in case file in the evidence... and you have to must a typing of your recording in the paper and put up in the case file and give your evidence...

Q: Clarification on grounds to file for contested divorce

Sir meri wife ne mere par 377 498a 406 506 ka jhoota FIR kar diya hai meri shaadi ko 1 saal hi huaa h..meri ek 15 din ki ladki bhi hai.....mai talaq lena chahta hoo.....but usne meri family par bhi dahej ka aarop laga diya hai....please suggest ab hum kya kare

Advocate Neeraj Saini answered
You have to go for a divorce petition ..and pressurised through panchayt and get divorce... Or apni fir ki re investigation krvaiye kisi ache adhikari see. Ye aap ssp me pass request Kar sakte hai reinvestigation ke liye..

Q: Advice in case husband filing for divorce without wife's knowledge.

I am Hindu and married for 7 yrs.My husband lives outside India and he has got into relationship with other woman and want divorce to marry her. I don't have any proof of affair but he has told me this over the call. i have 5 year old daughter and don't want to divorce him. What are options do i have and if he files for divorce how long case could go. Also he is not on proper work visa at Myanmar, what could be done to call him back to India. Also as per him his lawyer has suggest that he could get divorce without coming to India or appearing in court and if i don't appear in court of three consecutive time then case will be in this favor and he would be granted divorce . Is this possible in any way? is there any condition/ situation in law in which this could be possible? what could i do so that if case filed then it should go for multiyear and even if he outside India he has come to India for each hearing.Basically i wnt 2 buy time n wnt things 2 delay as much as possible.

Advocate Neeraj Saini answered
First of all your husband not come in the India he does not file the divorce petition and if you want to call your husband in India you have to go for a criminal complaint against your husband for his Visa..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Neeraj Saini

Can Advocate Neeraj Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Neeraj Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Neeraj Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Neeraj Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Neeraj Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Neeraj Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Neeraj Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Neeraj Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Neeraj Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Neeraj Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Neeraj Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Neeraj Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.