×

Kidnapping case falsely imposed over my relative for helping him

One of my relative had a fight with a press reporter as he was a bit injured they took him to hospital. After reaching there, they returned his phone and he called police. He reported a case of kidnapping against my relative, which is nt viable as they just took him to the hospital only.

You should file a petition to quash the FIR and continue the case proceedings in the trial court and if you need any help or advice you can contact me in the given contact no. Below which is tagged in my profile.

My friend this case falls under the general exception of crime under the Indian Penal Code. The accused that is your relative had only best interests of the victim. Anything done for the benefit of other person is no crime. Please read section 81 of IPC.However your relative can be charged under section 351 that is affray. Please refer to an attorney with complete case details.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore