One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bilaspur - Advocate Annapurna

Advocate Annapurna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Chandra Park, Bilaspur
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Labour & Service, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Annapurna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Annapurna provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour and Service related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Annapurna enrolled with the Bar council of Madhya Pradesh in 1994. She is a member of the Chattishgarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/1537/1994
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • District Court, Bilaspur

Get advice from Advocate Annapurna

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Annapurna Want to file case against job consultancy company What are the grounds on which Bail is granted ?