In which provision can an absconder get anticipatory bail

04-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I want to know, Is there is any provision in which absconder get anticipatory bail ?

Answer #1
If a person have an apprehension to get arrest in some non bailable offence then he can move an application under sec. 438 of Cr. PC for Anticipatory Bail and yoo have to provide the valid reason why such person was abscond and escaping the arrest. It also depend on the nature of the case. Feel free to Contact me for further assistance.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
If you have been declared proclaimed offender then the procedure is by surrendering yourself before trial court along with bail application... Again I would like to add if you have not been arrested yet and it's going to be your first bail application then you can apply for anticipatory bail if there is provision for anticipatory bail in your state...
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
Every one can get anticipatory bail only u/s 438 IPC , However if a person is absconder and declared proclaimed offender and proceedings u/s 82 and 83 started then you should go for quashing of the same
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
Dear client, there is no provision as such to get an anticipatory bail in case of an absconder, the proper way is to appear before the court and file a bail application simultaneously.the court may grant relief of bail if it gets satisfied regarding the cause of absence.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
438 Cr.P.C.

About the chances of getting anticipatory we need to discuss further for which you may approach our office.

Anticipatory bail provision is only in Section 438 Cr.P.C. so the need is urgent
Helpful? LawRato LawRato