One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sumit Sarna

Advocate Sumit Sarna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFateh Nagar, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sumit Sarna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sumit provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, customs & central excise matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sumit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1800/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sumit Sarna. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sumit Sarna

Q: In which provision can an absconder get anticipatory bail

I want to know, Is there is any provision in which absconder get anticipatory bail ?

Advocate Sumit Sarna answered
438 Cr.P.C. About the chances of getting anticipatory we need to discuss further for which you may approach our office.Anticipatory bail provision is only in Section 438 Cr.P.C. so the need is urgent

Q: Father selling property without telling me

There is a property which was purchased by my grand father. After his death it came to my father. Now he is selling the property without telling me. I am his married daughter. How can I stop him. Can I claim share in this property.

Advocate Sumit Sarna answered
Surely you can claim your share in the property. Before that we need to know few more facts like in whose name the property is registered, when it was purchased, who spent money for purchasing it and so on. Please therefore fix up meeting for final opinion

Q: Can father give his ancestral property through will to his daughter?

Can my father in law make a will of his ancestral property in his married dtr's name

Advocate Sumit Sarna answered
Only to the extent of his share in ancestral property and not for the entire property.However, if other co-owners relinquishes their shares in the ancestral property in favour of your father in law, your father in law became exclusive owner of the said property and in that manner he can make will for the entire ancestral property.

Q: Can i send eviction notice to daughter in law if i have property POA

My son is living on a separate place but still my daughter in law don't want to live with him, she used to harassed us mentally and physically for property and money. She attacked my wife, facture her in 2014, we file a case of 323, 325 against her, due to threaten we both me and my wife living on rent on separate place since 2014, she captured the whole flat alone. I am the special power attorney holder of that flat. Flat is in faridabad ( haryana), i buy this flat in 2008 and special power attorney of that flat is from jalandar punjab. Can i file a eviction suit against my daughter in law on the basis of special power of attorney or i need to do registry to show that i am the owner of that flat.

Advocate Sumit Sarna answered
Yes. Apart from filing suit for possession you also have right under Maintenance & Welfare of Senior Citizens and Parents Act to get possession of your property back from your daughter-in-law. We need to see whether you have General Power of Attorney along with Agreement to Sell and Will or only Special Power of Attorney. You may please contact our office to take immediate action. We are also handling cases in Faridabad therefore only regular visit to our office is not required.

Q: How to prove a property as Benami

Please suggest if the property has been bought in 1973 on someone else's name and that person has given an affidavit as he is further gifting the property at Re. 1, so this can be proved as benami property now

Advocate Sumit Sarna answered
We need to collect payment details at the time of purchase of property in 1973. Relationship of the person in whose name the property purchased by the person who paid the purchase amount. Financial capacity of the person in whose name property was purchased. Who was using the property since the date of purchase e.g. if it was rented who was landlord and who was getting rent etc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sumit Sarna

Can Advocate Sumit Sarna represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sumit Sarna can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Sarna?

When you meet with Advocate Sumit Sarna for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Sarna?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Sarna, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Sarna?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sumit Sarna, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sumit Sarna?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sumit Sarna regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sumit Sarna?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sumit Sarna can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.