One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vikram Singh

Advocate Vikram Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikram Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikram has also faced Judicial Services Interview two times in 2013 and 2015 and he is on the panel of District Legal Services, government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.

Advocate Vikram provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Criminal Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikram enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2949/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikram Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikram Singh

Q: Is consensus unnatural sex between husband and wife punishable

sir i want to know unnatural sex by mutual consent of husband and wife is punishable? can wife file a case ? and if she deny medical examination when asked by the police after 5 months of complaint to police what will happen?

Advocate Vikram Singh answered
Yes, unnatural sex with wife even with her consent is punishable under section 377 ipc.However, if she has refused to get her medical examination being conducted by doctors, this will lead to weaken the case and chances of conviction is negligible

Q: Sister attacking me and my family, threatening to kill us

I need your help my elder sister always fighting with us and she many time attack me she broke my thing she mentally harassed me she threat us that kill member soon

Advocate Vikram Singh answered
Dear client, In this situation the best possible remedy with you is to file a criminal complaint against your sister with police authorities. the police will register a case of criminal intimidation against your sister and all the necassary legal will be done thereafter

Q: Boy's family demanding dowry one month before marriage.What to do?

what to do if boy side demands huge dowry before one month of marriage in hindu law

Advocate Vikram Singh answered
Dear client, In these circumstances the best way is to inform the bridegroom side that if they will demand the dowry at this stage, then you may file a complaint against them under Dowry Prohibition Act. once they get to know this they will perform the ceremony of marriage peacefully

Q: In which provision can an absconder get anticipatory bail

I want to know, Is there is any provision in which absconder get anticipatory bail ?

Advocate Vikram Singh answered
Dear client, there is no provision as such to get an anticipatory bail in case of an absconder, the proper way is to appear before the court and file a bail application simultaneously.the court may grant relief of bail if it gets satisfied regarding the cause of absence.

Q: Husband remarried w/o taking divorce from me, I want RCR, what to do

My marraige was held on 2015 .this was court marriage now my husband without inform me he got engaged wid another girl on last month of 2016 .i want to protect my marriage any how but my husband without any reason he wants to divorce pls help me want can i do .

Advocate Vikram Singh answered
Hello Madam, Sorry to hear this, but if you are sure regarding his second engagement, then you may file a complanint case against him for attempt to commit bigamy. and he shall be prosecuted and prevented from commiting the second marriage

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikram Singh

Can Advocate Vikram Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikram Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Vikram Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikram Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikram Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikram Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikram Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.