One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddharth Dev

Advocate Siddharth Dev

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKakardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddharth Dev has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Siddharth provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, property related matters, divorce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of the Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/19/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddharth Dev. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddharth Dev

Q: Are chat records & old photos admissible as evidence for 482 CrPC case

2015 mai meri girl friend ne mere upar 354d,506,509 ipc ke FIR kar diya .abhi mai bail par hu .jo ki puri jhuti FIR hai .kya mai high court mai 482 dhara se chalenge kar sakta hu ..mere pass sirf 4-5 photos hai sath mai .or facebook chating .kya mai fight kar sakta hu .usene FIR mai likhwaya hai mai uska pichha karta tha .pareshan karta hai .contact karne ki kosis karta tha ...kya relationship ke 4-5 photo or facebook chating se mai 482 ipc high court mai sumbit karke chalenge kar sakta hu .ya mujhe jhute case mai jail jana hi padega

Advocate Siddharth Dev answered
Now you are on bail so you need no worries. But you should be vigilant about the action taken by that side whether they had applied for cancellation of bail or not until and unless they will not apply for cancellation of bail they cannot put you into the jail.

Q: Procedure to apply for gun license in Delhi

 How do i apply for a fresh gun licence online in delhi?

Advocate Siddharth Dev answered
There is no online application for applying a licence for gun because it requires several formalities which cannot be done @ online so kindly meet your local advocate so that he can put light into this matter.

Q: Claim in the property of maternal grandmother

I lost my Mother almost immediately after my birth-11 months to be precise, 34 years ago.My father remarried and I was with my step Mother and two step sisters for 26 years. All this while there was barely any contact with my biological maternal family but I would meet them once in a while. Since I got married 6 years back i moved farther away and could rarely meet my biological -maternal Grandmother. Recently I have come to know that my uncles (my Mother being eldest-they were 4 in all, 2 brothers and two sisters) are trying to partition the property and almost forcing my grandmother to write a will. They asked my mausi who is well settled in usa to send an noc regarding the property partition amongst both the brothers.Can I be a natural heir to this property and how I can claim it.?

Advocate Siddharth Dev answered
If you have reasonable apprehension that your grandmother can be forced then you can file a injunction suit@ District Court having jurisdiction of the property and for this purpose you can kindly meet your local advocate.

Q: The person who has the custody bar the other person toparental right

I am a single father since birth of my child. I was divorced 15 years ago. My ex wife had deserted our newly born child when he was just of 15 days .under section 13 B we had got divorce. She had taken a huge amount as allumony at that time and relinquished her mother right in favour of me.I had got permanent custody of child.Now 15 years paased. My Ex had got remarried but I am still single father. No contact she tried to do in 15 years. Now she is trying to contact my son via whatsapp, fb and voice calls. What I should do??? Wt legal options I hv now.? 

Advocate Siddharth Dev answered
You have given information regarding you past 15 years divorce but the important thing which has been left by you is what is the age of your son? Well I will try to give answer, if your son is adult @ 18 years and of sound mind then you cannot stop him to communicate with your ex wife again you cannot prosecute your wife until and unless there is some illegality on the part of your wife but the important point is that whether your son is under 18 years or sound mind only then you can take a legal action against your wife.

Q: Rights of sibling over self acquired property

1. one of the paper signed by Panchayat and my father forcefully signed panchayat say if you not signed it then we all killed you. paper containing consideration of Rs 500000/- to be paid by my father against the Delhi Property rate fixed by village panchayat , paper contains that if my father not paid such amount then share in property is distributed equally in three parts. Can village panchayat do so to fix rate of Delhi Property?

Advocate Siddharth Dev answered
Village panchayat @ Delhi cannot make Circle rate specifically your property because it is an arbitrary action and suffers with in legalities so I suggest you to meet your local advocate so he can put light into this matter.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddharth Dev

Can Advocate Siddharth Dev represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddharth Dev can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Dev?

When you meet with Advocate Siddharth Dev for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Dev?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Dev, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Dev?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddharth Dev, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddharth Dev?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddharth Dev regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddharth Dev?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddharth Dev can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.